Who it is for: All WACI and Transitions pupils with families, carers and friends. Teachers and tutors and community groups.
When: October / November
We know how daunting it can be pursuing a career in the creative industries, especially when no one you know has done it before. The Fair Access Expo offers an opportunity for you and your family or carers, and teachers and tutors, to receive support and advice about the educational and professional journey you are about to embark on.
The Fair Access Expo is a chance for people to come along to:
- Meet the WACI and Transitions teams
- Hear from those in the Creative Industries
- Hear from our current students
- Get involved in our interactive workshop
- Explore different pathways and routes into Music, Dance, Drama, Film and Production
Families, carers and friends, teachers and tutors, are more than welcome to attend.
Check our news blog for news on when this event will take place. In the meantime, visit our dedicated website where you can watch back previous panel discussions and find out more about Fair Access at rcs.ac.uk/fair-access-expo