WACI work with a selection of secondary schools across the West of Scotland. You can search to see if your school is one of them here:
* By using the toggle feature found at the top left corner of the map you can also see a list if you prefer. You can also download our school’s poster here.
We also work with those in Scotland who:
- live in an SiMD1 postcode and/or
- are Care Experienced and/or
- are Estranged
We would also recommend you contact the following departments that might be able to help with other options:
Fair Access (For general inquiries)
Tel: 0141 270 8222
Tel: 0141 270 8303
Transitions is an award-winning fair access initiative at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland. They offer a comprehensive programme of learning through tuition, coaching and cultural activity. Transitions currently enable more than one hundred students each year to access industry-leading tuition at RCS.
You can apply if:
- You are 15+ (7+ if you are interested in Music and Dance)
- You live in an SiMD1 postcode, or
- You are a care experienced young person
- You have a passion for the performing and production arts
- You have not completed a higher education programme
For further information please visit their website.