We offer a comprehensive programme of learning through curriculum, coaching and cultural activity. Transitions currently enable more than one hundred talented students each year to access industry-leading tuition at RCS.
Our initiative is designed to nurture our students understanding of arts training at conservatoire level, equip them with the skills and qualities they need to excel.
When students join the Transitions programme we offer fully-funded tuition alongside co-curricular activities such as:
- Fully-funded tuition at RCS Junior Conservatoire or from RCS Short Courses
- Focused coaching sessions
- Masterclasses and Creative Conversations with some of Scotland’s leading artists
- Performance trips
- Personal development experiences and skill building workshops
- Collaborative learning and performance opportunities
These activities are designed to nurture your understanding of arts training at conservatoire level and equip with you with the transferable skills and qualities you need to excel as a student and beyond.