Bachelor of Education (Music)
Monday 11 December, 9:30am – 1pm
Are your pupils interested in studying Music Teaching at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland?
Sign up now for you and up to three of your pupils to attend our taster morning. Taking place here at RCS, it will focus on providing information for the Bachelor of Education (Music) Degree.
This morning will be a great opportunity to:
- Find out about our BEd Music programme from the people who teach it
- Try your hand at an introduction to music studies session
- See inside RCS and get a feel for what it could be like to study here
- Get up close with the instruments and resources available at RCS
- Meet the Fair Access Team and learn what support we can offer you and your pupils
Sign Up Deadline: 8 December, 12 noon
Fair Access is funded to support young people who face barriers in accessing the arts. You are welcome to book up to three of your pupils on this session who meet the following criteria:
- living in an SIMD20 postcode
- who are care experienced or estranged
- identifying as Black, Indigenous or a Person of Colour (living at an SIMD20 or SIMD40 postcode)
Get in touch if you have any questions or need us to check a postcode for you.
If you have any questions or have any issues with filling out the form, please get in touch at: email@example.com