The Fair Access Team would like to extend a warm thanks to everyone who virtually attended our recent Fair Access Expo.
It was a bit different this year – however, the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. We’re glad so many of you found it useful. For those who couldn’t make it along on the day, our microsite contains a recording of the live sessions ready to watch back.
Have you ever wanted to know more about Fair Access at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, including information on the Transitions and WACI Programmes? Are looking for advice in studying or working in the performing arts?
Why not head over to our microsite now to watch back our live sessions:
- Meet The Teams, Transitions and WACI
- Industry Interview, with Laura Waddell and Graeme Smilie
- Student Life, a showcase and Q&A (Content Warning! Swearing)
You can also:
- watch pre-recorded videos from students and professionals
- hear from the Assistant Principal and Fair Access Manager at RCS
- watch our Fair Access Virtual Band perform
- find links to information on UCAS and UCAS Conservatoires,
- links to funding information from the Student Awards Agency Scotland (SAAS)
- direct links to our programme websites
Again, thanks to everyone from all the team!
Visit the Fair Access Expo microsite here: