Matriculation Information 2017/18
Please follow these simple steps to matriculate:
1.Complete online form:
Please log onto https://matric.rcs.ac.uk with your username and password and complete the online matriculation form.
When you log onto matriculate, you will be asked to upload a photograph for your student card. If you do not upload a photograph, you will not receive your student card until the week beginning the 2 October and this will delay your access around the Conservatoire and use of the facilities.
2. Funding information:
- Please complete the Payment of Fees Form 2017 and return to Craig Wardlaw at email@example.com.
- If you are funded by SAAS or Student Finance England/Wales/Northern Ireland, please provide a copy of your award letter. We will need both the award letter confirming fees payable to the Conservatoire and any loan disbursement letter from the Student Loans Company. If you have applied for a student loan and provided the Student Loans Company with your bank account details and all documents required, your loan instalment will be paid directly into your account, provided that you have completed the matriculation process and provided the Conservatoire with your award letter and letter confirming your loan. Please allow 5 working days for this payment to be processed to your bank account, from the start of term (25 September).
- If you are self funded or part funded only, please complete the Payment of Fees Form and return. Information on how to pay fees is on the Payment of Fees Form.
- Incoming Erasmus, International Exchange or Study Abroad students do not need to complete the Payment of Fees Form.
3. Please come the Academic Administration Office (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm) to complete matriculation:
Please bring along the following when you come to matriculate:
- Photo ID – Passport/Driver’s Licence.
- Your letter of award from SAAS or Student Finance England/Wales/Northern Ireland if not previously sent.
- Original qualifications on entry (ie transcripts/certificates) if you have not sent this in previously.
- Student Loans Company letter if relevant.
- Bursary letter if relevant.
- Biometric Resident Permit (BRP) and your passport with 30-day vignette (applicable for international students).
MEd and PgCert students do not need to come in person to matriculate. Please docomplete online matriculation and email your ID (ie passport/driver’s licence) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to attend matriculation, please can you email email@example.com. Please note that failure to matriculate will result in late matriculation fee of £25. Persistent failure to complete the matriculation process will result in the discontinuation of your programme of study.
You will be not registered if you fall into the following categories:
- If you do not have evidence regarding payment of fees or not paid your fees if you are self funded.
- If you have an outstanding PVG check (only applicable for BEd and CPP students).
- If you have not provided evidence of your educational certificates.
- If you are a national from outside the EEA and have not provided:
- a valid travel document (ie passport), and
- a valid visa or biometric resident permit, or
- an official Home Office letter confirming receipt of an in-time visa application
Failure to confirm arrangement for the payment of fees or to produce the required documentation (by 21 October) will result in your student card being deactivated. Persistent failure to complete the matriculation process will result in the discontinuation of a student’s programme of study.
Example of Student Finance letters: