Matriculation Information – Session 2020/21
Please complete the following steps to matriculate:
1. Complete online form:
Please log onto https://matric.rcs.ac.uk with your student username and password to complete the online matriculation form. Online matriculation closed on Wednesday 16 September 12 noon for processing new student details. It will reopen for continuing students on Monday 21 September at 9am.
We recommend that you complete the online matriculation form as soon as possible even if you are still waiting on notification from your funding body.
If you have a disability or a medical condition and/or would like assistance to help you complete the online matriculation form, please email email@example.com to arrange an appointment and staff will be happy to assist you.
2. Funding information:
- Please complete the Payment of Fees Form 2020 form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information on how to pay fees is on this form.
- If you are funded by SAAS or Student Finance England/Wales/Northern Ireland, please provide a copy of your award letter. We need both the award letter confirming fees payable to the Conservatoire and any loan disbursement letter from the Student Loans Company. If you have applied for a student loan and have provided the Student Loans Company with your bank details and all the documents required, your loan will be paid directly into your account, provided that you have completed the matriculation process and provided the Conservatoire with your award letter and letter confirming your loan. Please allow 5 working for this payment to be processed to your bank account, from the start of term (23 September).
- If you have been successful in receiving a scholarship and are due a disbursement you will be contacted by finance for your bank details.
3. International Student:
Please send in your Biometric Resident Permit (BRP) and your passport with the 30-day vignette (only applicable if any details have changed since you have last matriculated).
You will be not registered if you fall into the following categories:
- If you are pending an examination result from the previous Academic year
- If you have not sent in evidence regarding payment of your fees or not paid your fees if you are self funding
- If you have an outstanding PVG check (only applicable for BEd and CPP students)
Note for Debtors:
You will need to contact Craig Wardlaw (email@example.com) to arrange to clear any outstanding debt. Agreement of a payment plan, which will be at the discretion of the Conservatoire’s Finance Officer, will permit you to matriculate. Failure to meet the terms of an agreed payment plan will results in your student card being deactivated and the discontinuation of your programme of study.
Please note that failure to matriculate online will result in a late matriculation fee of £25. Persistent failure to complete the matriculation process will result in the discontinuation of your programme of study.
Examples of Funding Letters: