Matriculation Information – Session 2022/23
Please complete the following steps to matriculate:
1. Complete online form:
Please log onto https://matric.rcs.ac.uk with your student username and password to complete the online matriculation form.
Online matriculation closes on Monday 12 September at 9am for processing new student details. It will then reopen for continuing students on Monday 26 September at 9am. We recommend that you complete the online matriculation form as soon as possible even if you are still waiting on notification from your funding body.
Continuing students do not attend matriculation in person and the only way to complete matriculation is online.
If you have a disability or a medical condition and/or would like assistance to help you complete the online matriculation form, please click here to arrange an appointment and staff will be happy to assist you.
If you wish to arrange an appointment with Craig Wardlaw to discuss payment of fees, please click here.
There are 2 steps to the online matriculation form –
- Online payment of fees form:
- Please complete this section even if you are waiting on your award letter.
- If you are funded by SAAS or Student Finance England/Wales/Northern Ireland, please provide a copy of your award letter. We need both the award letter confirming fees payable to the Conservatoire and any loan disbursement letter from the Student Loans Company. If you have applied for a student loan and have provided the Student Loans Company with your bank details and all documents required, your loan will be paid directly into your account, provided that you have completed the matriculation process and provided the Conservatoire with your award letter and letter confirming your loan. Please allow 5 working days for this payment to be processed to your bank account, from the start of term (26 September).
- All documents related to fees and funding can be uploaded as part of matriculation or you can email this to firstname.lastname@example.org at a later date.
- If you have been successful in receiving a scholarship and are due a disbursement, you will be contacted by finance for your bank details.
- Incoming Erasmus, International Exchange or Study Abroad students do not need to complete the Payment of Fees Form.
- Online Matriculation Form – in this section, you will be asked to complete personal details that we require as part of your student record
2. International Students (from outside UK/Ireland):
If you’re returning from a suspension of studies please email your passport, immigration permission, 90-day vignette (if applicable) and evidence of the date you entered the UK to resume your studies (if applicable) to email@example.com
You will be not registered if you fall into the following categories:
- If you are pending an examination result from the previous Academic year
- If you have not sent in evidence regarding payment of your fees or not paid your fees if you are self funding
- If you have an outstanding PVG check (only applicable for BEd and CPP students)
- If you are from outside the UK/Ireland and have not sent in your immigration-related documents.
Note for Debtors:
You will need to contact Craig Wardlaw (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange to clear any outstanding debt. Agreement of a payment plan, which will be at the discretion of the Conservatoire’s Finance Officer, will permit you to matriculate. Failure to meet the terms of an agreed payment plan will results in your student card being deactivated and the discontinuation of your programme of study.
Please note that failure to matriculate online will result in a late matriculation fee of £25. Persistent failure to complete the matriculation process will result in the discontinuation of your programme of study.
Examples of Funding Letters: